Event invites, bookings and guest lists made simple
Super quick booking
A simple and user-friendly interface for your visitors
3 step booking
No account needed
No app needed
Set up event booking pages for your visitors and VIPs
Venue’s capacity management
Private and public events
Guest-lists made easy
Teams are supercharged with an easy and intuitive management portal.
Easy check in
Edit booking details
Are you a small business or individual looking to run a one off show or handle bookings regularly? Get in touch to discuss our discounted options for students, artists and small exhibition spaces.
ARTSVP is built to make booking easy for the world's leading art brands but we also support the wider arts community.
ARTSVP Pro Plan
📅 Unlimited events
🎟️ Up to 10,000 bookings per month
🎭 Custom branding
🧑 Team logins (up to 5 users)
📧 Custom emails notifications
🎫 Handle paid ticketing
↗️ Grow mailing list
💬 Live text/email support
£99 per month
No long term contacts (cancel any time)
We work with some of the world leading art fairs and brands to handle multi level guest-lists, tiered ticketing and capacity management.
🖥️ API integrations with CRM and site
🔗 Custom Design
🐙 Multi level capacity management
📈 Analytics and Reports
🧑 5+ users
Fully managed account
Underneath a simple interface is a powerful and flexible solution making it easy to manage bookings
- Set frequency of booking slots (this can differ from average duration of visit to spread out entrance times)
- Set capacity of the venue
- Limit number of bookings and guests
- Set maximum booking (group) size
- Handle paid ticket processing
- QR code generation for high volume events
- Auto delete contact tracing records 21 days after booking
- Allow opt in to your newsletter (we never market to your visitors)
- View and manage all bookings from simple to use dashboard
- Handle on spot bookings
- Record contact tracing details (stored securely for 21 days)Custom features are available on request. Email [email protected] for further details
Booking shouldn’t involve downloading apps, creating accounts or giving away unnecessary personal details.ARTSVP was created to make the booking process simple and stress free.We work with many of the world’s leading art brands, helping them operate efficiently whilst providing excellent customer experience.Our flexible booking system has been developed from the ground up to handle flexible time slot bookings, ticketing and guest-lists in one simple to use web based application that integrates with just a single link.
Benefits of using ARTSVP
Allowing clients and visitors the ability to book appointments or tickets in advance provides value to galleries and venues in many more ways than one might initially expect.Less time replying to emails and taking phone calls
The most obvious benefit is that allowing customers to book appointments or RSVP themselves saves the gallery or venue time handling email and calls asking if the gallery is open or if there is space at an event.Prepare ahead for visitors
Knowing when you have bookings allows you to prepare. Whether that simply means being able to welcome someone by their name or prepare for a meeting with high value clients, having a heads up is extremely valuable.Avoid queuing and spread visitor flow
Letting your clients and visitors know availability of appointments or tickets helps reduce queues forming.Being able to manage capacity spreads visits across the day and allows you more time to focus on individual clients.Grow mailing lists
On average 30% of bookings will agree to be added to your mailing list.Provide feedback loop for marketing
Measure appetite for exhibitions and events and adjust marketing and PR accordingly.
Last updated: June 18, 2020
The privacy of your data — and it is your data, not ours! — is a big deal to us. In this policy, we lay out: what data we collect and why; how your data is handled; and your rights to your data. We promise we never sell your data: never have, never will.
This policy applies to all products built and maintained by BOOKSVP Ltd.What we collect and whyOur guiding principle is to collect only what we need. Here’s what that means in practice:Identity & accessWhen you sign up for a BOOKSVP product, we typically ask for identifying information such as your name, email address, and maybe a company name. That’s just so you can personalise your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates, or other essential information. We sometimes also give you the option to add a profile picture/logo that displays in our products. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission either.Your customers detailsWhen a customer of one of our users enters their information on a booking form we store and pass this information to the users account so they can process the booking. We’ll never sell or use this personal information unless to alert the customer of a security issue or to fix a problem. This data is also logged by our mailer, mailgun, for the purpose of providing customers with transactional emails (like booking confirmation).If a customer opts in to receive marketing emails from our users we mark this data accordingly. If a customer doesn’t consent to receiving marketing emails (newsletters etc.) from one of our users then we still share their details for the purpose of processing the transaction of booking. We remove this data from the users account 21 days from the booking when the booked visit/appointment took place.All customer data is stored on our system for 6 months from the date of the last booking. After this we remove data to reduce the data we have to protect under GDPR.Billing informationWhen you pay for a BOOKSVP Ltd.
product, we ask for your credit card and billing address. That's so we can charge you for service, calculate taxes due, and send you invoices. Your credit card is passed directly to our payment processor, Stripe, and doesn't ever go through our servers. We store a record of the payment transaction, including the last 4 digits of the credit card number and as-of billing address, for account history, invoicing, and billing support.Geolocation dataWe log all access to all accounts by full IP address so that we can always verify no unauthorized access has happened. We keep this login data for as long as your product account is active.We also log full IP addresses used to sign up a product account. We keep this record forever because they are used to mitigate spammy signups.Web analytics data — described further in the Website Interactions section — are also tied temporarily to IP addresses to assist with troubleshooting cases. We blind all web analytics data after 30 days.Website interactionsWhen you browse our marketing pages or applications, your browser automatically shares certain information such as which operating system and browser version you are using. We track that information, along with the pages you are visiting, page load timing, and which website referred you for statistical purposes like conversion rates and to test new designs. We sometimes track specific link clicks to help inform some design decisions. These web analytics data are tied to your IP address and user account if applicable and you are signed into our Services.We use Fathom, a privacy-focused analytics service.Cookies and Do Not TrackWe do use persistent first-party cookies to store certain preferences, make it easier for you to use our applications, and support some in-house analytics. A cookie is a piece of text stored by your browser to help it remember your login information, site preferences, and more. You can adjust cookie retention settings in your own browser. To learn more about cookies, including how to view which cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.At this time, our sites and applications do not respond to Do Not Track beacons sent by browser plugins.Voluntary correspondenceWhen you write to BOOKSVP Ltd. with a question or to ask for help, we keep that correspondence, including the email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future.We also store any information you volunteer like surveys. Sometimes when we do customer interviews, we may ask for your permission to record the conversation for future reference or use. We only do so if you give your express consent.Information we do not collectWe don’t collect any characteristics of protected classifications including age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or physical and mental abilities or disabilities. You may provide these data voluntarily, such as if you include a pronoun preference in your email signature when writing into our Support team.We also do not collect any biometric data. You are given the option to add a picture to your account, which could be a real picture of you or a picture of something else that represents you best. We do not extract any information from profile pictures: they are for your use alone.When we access or share your informationOur default practice is to not access your information. The only times we’ll ever access or share your info are:- To provide products or services you've requested. We do use some third-party services to run our applications and only to the extent necessary process some or all of your personal information via these third parties.
- To help you troubleshoot or squash a software bug, with your permission. If at any point we need to access your account to help you with a Support case, we will ask for your consent before proceeding.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding restricted uses. Accessing a customer’s account when investigating potential abuse is a measure of last resort. We have an obligation to protect the privacy and safety of both our customers and the people reporting issues to us. We do our best to balance those responsibilities throughout the process. If we do discover you are using our products for a restricted purpose, we will report the incident to the appropriate authorities.
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure / “To be Forgotten”. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession and, by extension, all of our service providers. Fulfilment of some data deletion requests may prevent you from using BOOKSVP Ltd. services because our applications may then no longer work. In such cases, a data deletion request may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority. To identify your specific authority or find out more about this right, EU individuals should go to https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed, including opting out of sale of personal information. (Again: we never have and never will sell your personal data).
- Right to Object. You have the right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. You have the right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. You have the right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable law, or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. This right stems from the CCPA. We do not and will not charge you a different amount to use our products, offer you different discounts, or give you a lower level of customer service because you have exercised your data privacy rights. However, the exercise of certain rights (such as the right “to be forgotten”) may, by virtue of your exercising those rights, prevent you from using our Services.Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information.If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at [email protected] For requests to delete personal information or know what personal information has been collected, we will first verify your identity using a combination of at least two pieces of information already collected including your user email address. If an authorised agent is corresponding on your behalf, we will first need written consent with a signature from the account holder before proceeding.If you are in the EU, you can identify your specific authority to file a complaint or find out more about GDPR, at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.How we secure your dataAll data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Most data is not encrypted while they live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest.Data breachesIn the occurrence of a data breach we will asses the risk and if necessary inform all parties affected without delay and within 72hrs. Should the breach pose a significant risk we will report this to the ICO within 72hrs.
When you delete data in your product accountsIn many of our applications, we give you the option to trash data. Anything you trash on your product accounts while they are active will be kept in an accessible trash can for up to 30 days (it varies a little by product). After that, the trashed data are no longer accessible via the application and are deleted from our active servers within the next 30 days. We also have some backups of our application databases, which are kept for up to another 30 days. In total, when you trash things in our applications, they are purged within 90 days from all of our systems and logs. Retrieving data for a single account from a backup is cost-prohibitive and unduly burdensome so if you change your mind you’ll need to do so before your data is deleted from our active servers.We also delete your data after an account is cancelled. In this case, there is no period of data being kept in an accessible trash can so your data are purged within 60 days. This applies both for cases when an account owner directly cancels and for auto-cancelled accounts.EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield policyThe GDPR requires that data transfer out of the EU must only happen to countries deemed as having adequate data protection laws. The United States generally doesn’t meet that requirement. Privacy Shield is an agreement between certain European jurisdictions and the United States that allows for the transfer of personal data from the EU to the US. Participation in the Privacy Shield program is voluntary.
- We do not sell personal data nor do we permit it to be used for reasons other than those for which it was originally provided. If this practice should change in the future, we will update this policy accordingly and provide individuals with opt-out or opt-in choice as appropriate.